Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas.

We were blessed this year to spend Christmas with both my family and Mikey's family.  We had a great time celebrating Christmas with my family on Sunday with my Dad, Mom, sister Katie and my Mom's boyfriend Mark (Krista and Brett you were missed!).  Logan really enjoyed opening all of his presents and spending time with his family.  We traveled to Morgantown on Christmas eve and stayed through Thursday.  We had such an amazing time with family, it was really great to see everyone.  Logan especially loved the train that was under the Christmas tree.  We also took our annual "cousins photo" of the kids.  Let's just say I don't think its going to get any easier with each year to snap a good picture.  I am so grateful for my family especially at Christmas time and especially this year.  I love my family with all my heart.  Below are some pictures from the season including the "cousins photo" from last year and this year.









1 comment:

  1. Love all the pics! Especially your beautiful family photo. :)

    ReplyDelete