Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter 2015.


 He is Risen!  I hope that everyone had a blessed Easter day.  This year was special for us as it was Emma's first Easter.  We spent Easter at home and my family came to stay with us to celebrate the weekend.  My Dad and Nancy kindly watched the kids for us on Good Friday so that we could attend mass alone (so awesome!).  On Saturday Logan had fun dying Easter eggs, with only a few casualties I'm proud to say.  Sunday we went to church at St. Francis so we could spend some time with Mikey's family.  After mass we attempted a shot at a "cousins photo" however, we only had an 80% turn out as Emma and William did not make the cut :)
I cooked Easter dinner at our house and we had a wonderful time visiting with my family.  I love a good Easter ham dinner!  So much so, that we went over to Mikey's parents house later that evening and did it all over again with Easter dinner part deux.  Overall, I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day to start off the Easter season spent with loved ones celebrating the awesomeness of our God. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment