Saturday, May 2, 2015

Logan's 4th Birthday.

How is our little baby boy FOUR?!  I cannot believe it!  It seems so old but yet at the same time how has he been on this earth for only four years?  I'm sure all parent's can relate to this paradigm.  Logan is 100% all boy.  He is comparable to the Energizer Bunny where he keeps going and going and going...  He is also extremely sweet and sensitive though and is so adorable to watch when he is doting on his little sister.  It is one of the greatest joys in our life to be his parent's and I thank God everyday for making me his Mama.  I am so excited to see him continue to grow into the wonderful human being I know he will become.  We celebrated his birthday this year at our house with friends and family.  The weather was perfect (thank you Jesus!) and all the kids enjoyed playing outside and bouncing in the bounce house that we borrowed from our friends.  I think Logan really enjoyed himself and had a great party.  Mommy and Daddy love you buddy!  Happy 4th Birthday! xoxo










And the aftermath of our hike....Logan vs a rock (the rock won). "Why do rock's have to be so hard??"


No comments:

Post a Comment